Summer Developer Analyst
As a Summer Developer Analyst, your skills will drive design, installation, testing and maintenance of existing and new systems. It’s not just about coding; here your scope will be far broader. As we strive to find the most effective solutions to the most complex technological problems, your expertise will be critical – and will help create the innovations that change colleagues and customers’ lives, now and in the future.
You’ll develop a solid understanding of the global markets and finance, making an impact right away. You’ll work in a varied and dynamic technical environment, working with programs including, Windows, Unix, C++, Java, C#, NoSql, MongoDB, Linux, Python, Hadoop, scripting languages, grid computing and real-time systems. You could also be:
- Designing products using the latest technologies
- Providing an intelligence-led approach to cyber security
- Developing intuitive user interfaces for applications
- Optimizing systems and applications
- Analyzing code to improve processes
- Writing scripts for data pulls and analysis
- Working with business areas to understand and meet their needs
Your learning and development involves advanced training, mentorship, feedback and guidance on everything from career paths to curriculum. You’ll learn from your team of colleagues and managers. And best of all, you’ll be contributing to a world-class technology organization.
Surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions, our collaborative and supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the program, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Connect with junior and senior mentors
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- Receive detailed performance feedback
- Give back to the community through volunteer events
- We hope the Summer Developer Analyst role will give you the insight to decide if you want to join us. If you've performed well and we have roles in your area, you could be on track for a Graduate offer once your degree is finished.
To join us, you should demonstrate skill and interest in programming languages, development tools, algorithms, systems design and architecture.
Start Date:July 2020
Requirements:Undergraduate or Master’s student with an anticipated graduation date between 2020 and June 2021
Applications are now closed, in the meantime please register your interest for upcoming roles.
Build your skills through advanced training
Gain real world programming experience
Work with and learn from experienced developers