Your journey as an Analyst will begin with an immersive five-day workshop containing invaluable hands-on exercises. Then it’s onto a high-octane, cyber-attack simulation where you’ll pit your wits against your peers. And all of it happens in a working environment that’s buzzing with brilliant ideas and learning opportunities.
The next step is your Initial Training Program where you'll discover more about our business: our mindset, ethos and values as well as financial concepts and markets. By now you'll be eager to get started - and you'll be free to plunge right in. You'll meet your team and get stuck into real-life challenges and citizenship projects, all with full support. Your network will include your line manager, a graduate buddy plus a dedicated career coach. And of course, you'll be making contacts across the bank. Through talks, conferences and events, you'll network and build up a broader view of the business. Your team and peers will be equally important as you develop and progress. But even when your program ends, the support and learning will still be there. We'll provide graduated development sessions and help you with the next stage of your plans. It could be leadership, a new area or greater technical expertise - no matter your direction, we’ll help you get where you want to go. With everything from hackathons to coaching, to 6,000 on-demand courses, you can progress and make your impact, here at our global business. Our recent graduate survey shows that this approach is valued - 87% of graduates felt they were free to explore, make mistakes and learn*.
The program highlights include:
- Hands-on exercises in strategic tech areas including Cloud, Open Source, DevOps, Data Architecture and Cyber Security
- Group workshops where you can explore the latest tech together and share innovative tech ideas
- Cyber-security simulation ‘capture the flag’ event
- Access to 6,000 online on-demand courses on everything from delivering IT projects to coding
- Dedicated career coach and mentor to help shape your future in tech
- Opportunity to gain qualifications to take your tech career further